Fix My WordPress Website!
We work with any theme, any problem and any WordPress Website
Common WordPress Website Fixes
- You go to your domain and instead of a website you have a white screen
- 404 and Server 500 errors
- Images, video and other content not showing up properly, or not showing up at all
- Your members can't log in to the website, or get content they've paid for
- Payments are failing
- Shopping Carts not working
- 'Click to Call' and other mobile features failing
- Page layouts are broken
- Broken links
- Emails not working (this is more an issue with your hosting and domain, but we still fix it)
- Forms not appearing or collecting information
- You can't log into your WordPress website dashboard
- Locked out of your hosting
- and far too many to mention....
Get Started Fixing My WordPress Website
- A non-refundable deposit payment is needed to get us started and to cover 1-hour of work on your WordPress website. This time includes collecting details from you and importing onto our backup systems.
- 70% of problems can be fixed in that time, and if that's possible for your website then we will carry out the works and give you a report detailing what we've done and if anything else is recommended to make it stable for the future. The repair may only be a sticking plaster and we can't offer a guarantee that it won't break again.
- If we can't fix it within the hour, we will give you a report of recommendations and an estimate of how long, and how much it will cost to repair.
- If you decide to go ahead with the repair, works will start after you have made a 50% deposit of the estimated cost.
- When the repair is complete we will give you a report on the cause and our remedial actions.