The principles of using Google Analytics:
- Make the plan
- Implement the plan
- Test the theory
- Measure the outcome
- re-align the message
- Smooth the journey
- Improve the Return on Investment
Who Is This For?
Google Analytics helps businesses who need to know their marketing ROI.
Google Analytics allows you to look at the following:
- Advertising and campaign performance
- Audience characteristics and behaviour
- Cross-device and platform measurement
- Data collection and management
- Sales and conversions
You had a website made to a plan, now measure the structure of that website to check that it is achieving it's intended purpose. Having Google Analytics in place enables you to:
- Automatically collect data
- Create custom reports to fit your needs
- Know why visitors are leaving
- Get a picture of your visitor's age & gender
- Know which social platforms to spend time on
- What website content are your visitors consuming
- Measure the achievement of your website goals
- Do your most visited pages have a call to action?
- Compare marketing campaigns
As long as your social media campaigns are driving traffic to your website, you can, and indeed should, be measuring the visitor journey with Google Analytics.
Google Analytics can tell you how fast your pages are loading; what devices your visitors are using and the path they are taking through the website. We show you how to use this data to improve the results your business achieves through its website.