Google's Analytics tool is offered by Google to allow owners of websites and mobile apps to track and get reports on web traffic. Google Analytics is now possibly the most widely used analytics service on the Internet.
The principles of using Google Analytics:
- Make the plan
- Implement the plan
- Test the theory
- Measure the outcome
- re-align the message
- Smooth the journey
- Improve the Return on Investment
Who Is This For?
Google Analytics helps businesses who need to know their marketing ROI.
Google Analytics allows you to look at the following:
- Advertising and campaign performance
- Audience characteristics and behaviour
- Cross-device and platform measurement
- Data collection and management
- Sales and conversions
You had a website made to a plan, now measure the structure of that website to check that it is achieving it's intended purpose. Having Google's Analytics tool in place enables you to:
- Automatically collect data
- Create custom reports to fit your needs
- Know why visitors are leaving
- Get a picture of your visitor's age & gender
- Know which social platforms to spend time on
- What website content are your visitors consuming
- Measure the achievement of your website goals
- Do your most visited pages have a call to action?
- Compare marketing campaigns
Ready to find out more?
Find out what services we offer for Google Analytics!