Local Search Set Up
What Is A Local Search Package
The correct setup and optimisation of your website, Google, Social Media and directory entries give you the best chance of getting your services found by potential customers looking for your type of business in their local area.
Everything you need, in one place
Get your local bricks and mortar business off to the best possible start with a brand new WordPress website with blogging feature, Google Business Listing, properly set up linked to your new WordPress website and Facebook Page for maximum search engine visibility.
Giving your existing and potential customers the correct information about your business, what you offer, where you are and how to contact you.
If you're a business where customers visit your premises, such as a hairdressing salon, restaurant or butchers, or where you travel to your customer's home or office, for example, a plumber, then Google Local Search set up is designed for you.
We usually describe it as a business where a door handle needs to turn to deliver the service.
- Google My Business Page set up and correctly linked to your new website
- Facebook Business Page set up to reflect the business as it appears in Google My Business listing and correctly linked to the website
- Integration of your existing branding or business colour scheme
- Ongoing maintenance of WordPress website and entry into 2 new online directories per month
- Simple system to help you gather reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
What Does It Cost?
£1,225 + VAT Set Up
Create the three key platforms
- WordPress Website
- Google My Business Listing
- Facebook Business Page
£94 + VAT Per Month
- WordPress Website hosting and software updates
- Google My Business Listing checked and updates made if required (fair use policy applies)
- Entry into 2 new relevant business directories