What a great evening we had at our very first WordPress Academy in Medway – and thanks to everyone who came along and gave it a try and also for the great feedback – and of course then going and booking onto the next event for the 13th February.
We also got some lovely comments about the coffee!
The topics we picked for the first evening were based on questions, problems and misunderstandings that had been brought to us by clients, and which we felt had the most impact for your business. So we went with:
- How to compress images before you upload them to your site
- Booking plugins and other ways clients can book with you through your website
- Where to get free images for your website
- The key pieces of information you must have for complete control of your website
The resources we mentioned during the workshop are all on this page for you.
For the next event on 13th February, we were able to ask the attendees as we’re going to covering:
The next WordPress Academy for businesses who use WordPress for their website is 13th Feb 6pm – 8pm @Dragoncoworking in Medway. We’re covering …
- Adding new pages and post to your site
- Uploading videos you’ve recorded on your phone
- Understanding, selecting and updating Themes
- Integrating your Social Media accounts with your WordPress website