WordPress Video Training
A collection of high-quality video tutorials, covering every aspect of using WordPress as an Editor. We use non-technical language and clear graphics that you will easily understand.
- The Dashboard – This is a general overview of how your dashboard works.
- The Admin Bar – How the admin bar works.
Getting To Know The Editor
- The Toolbar – An overview of the different formatting icons inside the toolbar of a page or post.
- Paste From Word – How to paste content into your page or post from a word document without having formatting issues.
- Add A Heading – How to add a heading to your page or post.
- Add A Paragraph – How to add a paragraph in your page or post using the kitchen sink toolbar.
- Edit Text – How to edit or format the text contents of your page or post.
- Hyperlinks – How to add an internal or external link to your website (3.1 styles!).
- Lists – How to make a list on your page or post, and the difference between ordered lists and unordered lists.
- Embed Video – How to embed a video directly to your page or post.
- Distraction-Free Writing – The new distraction-free writing feature.
- Revisions – The new revisions feature.
- Add New Page – How to add a new page to your WordPress site.
- Trash A Page – How to remove a post or page. Temporarily remove the post and send them all to the trash bin.
- Restore A Page – How to restore a post or page after you have placed it in the trash.
- Media Library – The purpose of a Media Library, how it works and the important features.
- Add Media – How to add or upload a media file from your computer to WordPress media section
- Add New Post – This will teach you steps on how to add a new post to your WordPress site.
- Categories – Overview of the purpose of categories.
- Tags – The purpose of tags explained and how to make tags for each page or post.
- Trash A Post – How to remove a post or page. Temporarily remove the post and store them all to the trash bin.
- Restore A Post – How to restore a post or page after you have placed it in the trash.
- QuickPress – How to use QuickPress.
- Add Image From Media Library – How to add an image to your page or post.
- Add Image From Computer – How to add an image from your computer to a page or post.
- Add Image From URL – How to add an image to your page or post from another website.
- Delete Image- How to delete an image from your page or post.
- Edit Image – How to edit an image whilst you're on your page or post. This includes alignment, title and more.
- Replace Image – How to replace an existing image inside your page or post.
- Image Editor – How to use the image editor and how to start editing an image.
- Rotate and Flip Images – Overview of the editing icons and other functionality that will be useful in editing an image.
- Crop and Scale Images – How to crop an image using the image editor
- Featured Image – How to use the featured image.
- Comments – Overview of the purpose of comments.
- Link Categories – How to group your links.
- Add Links – How to manage links from your website to another website.
- Edit Links – How to add and edit links on your page or post.
- Change Your Password – How to change your password.
- Add a page to a menu
- Move pages on a menu
- Add a custom link to a menu
WordPress SEO by Yoast
- Page Analysis
- Product Overview
- Add a product
- Simple Product
- Grouped Product
- External Product
- Variable Product
- Downloadable Product
- Product Categories
- Product Tags
- Shipping Classes
- Product Attributes
- Add A New Form
- Form Editor
- Form Settings
- Form Entries
- Form Preview
- Starting the page builder
- Page builder templates
- Adding rows and columns
- The heading module
- Photo module
- Separator module
- Text editor module
- Video module
- Accordion module
- Button module
- Call to action module
- Callout module
- Contact form module
- Icon group module
- Icon module
- Map module
- Social buttons module
- Tabs module
- HTML module
- Testimonials module
Can't See What You Need?
Or if you're not sure these services cover your requirements, no problem